Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Access Module
The TAMB2 telephone paging access module provides a means of interfacing various analog telephone port types to a paging system amplifier to enable a facilityʼs telephone system to be used to make audio announcements over its paging system. The TAMB2 will interface to analog loop start and ground start trunk ports as well as analog ring-up station lines. It provides a means of connecting an external audio or music source that will play over the paging system when no pages are in progress. A set of contacts are provided to signal external equipment of the TAMB2's operational status. Various DIP switches and controls provide a wide range of flexibility over how the access module will operate. The TAMB2 can be mounted on a wall, mounted as a single unit in a rack (optional rack mount kit required) or mounted 2-up, side-by-side in a single rack space.
- Interfaces a telephone system with a paging system to allow paging announcements to be made through any telephone
- Updated version of the venerable TAMB, functionally the same
- Requires 24V power supply (150mA min. capacity) for all modes of operation. Use Bogen PRS2403 adapter (sold separately).
- Loop start, ground start, & station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- Bidirectional for two-way systems
- Flexible Mounting Configuration: wall or rack mount with RPK91 Kit. Half-rack width units can be mounted side by side.
- Background music input with volume control
- UL60950 listed; FCC registered