Bogen SPT30A Horn Loudspeaker
|Specs | Manual | Accessories|
The Bogen SPT30A is a high intelligibility, reentrant type loudspeaker, designed for one-way or two-way* sound and communication systems. The sturdy, weatherproof, all metal construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in industrial plants, warehouses, schools, construction sites, transportation terminals, and recreational areas. Screw terminals make installation fast and easy.
The Model SPT30A has a built-in, variable impedance selector switch for matching the speaker power requirements to a 25V or 70V constant-voltage line. Engineered to simplify installation (with a uniquely designed all-purpose mounting bracket) and field maintenance (with a self-aligning, field replaceable diaphragm), use of Bogen horn-type loudspeakers saves both time and money. Speaker and mounting bracket are handsomely finished in textured mocha enamel. Diameter is 11" with a depth of 10-1/2". A beam clamp is also available (BC1), as an option
* These are not talk-back horns. Their use in two-way applications requires additional equipment.
- High intelligibility and efficiency; ideal for both one-way and talkback applications
- Weatherproof, all metal construction
- 30 watts; 70V/25V Rotary switch-selected power taps
- For 8-ohm Applications order SP308A
- Beam clamp available (BC1)