Bogen SPT15A Horn Loudspeaker
|Specs | Manual | Accessories|
The Bogen SPT15A and SP158A are compact, high intelligibility, reentrant type loudspeakers, designed for one-way or two-way* sound and communication systems. Their sturdy, weatherproof, all metal construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in industrial plants, warehouses, schools, construction sites, transportation terminals, and recreational areas. Screw terminals make installation fast and easy. The Model SPT15A has a built-in, variable impedance selector switch for matching the speaker power requirements to a 25V or 70V constant-voltage line. The model SP158A has an 8-ohm impedance. Engineered to simplify installation (with a uniquely designed all-purpose mounting bracket) and field maintenance (with a self-aligning, field replaceable diaphragm), use of Bogen horn-type loudspeakers saves both time and money. The speaker and mounting bracket are handsomely finished in textured mocha enamel. It has a 9" diameter and is 9-1/4" deep.
* These are not talk back horns.Their use in two-way applications requires additional equipment.
- High intelligibility and efficiency; ideal for both one-way and talk back applications
- Weatherproof, all metal construction
- 15 watts; 25/70 volt operation
- Variable-tap impedance selector on SPT15A