Bogen PRS2403 24V DC, 300mA (+6 CU) Power Supply
Bogen's 24V DC Power Supplies are designed to supply power to 24V DC equipment from a 120V AC source.
They are rugged, versatile, and dependable, and are suitable for use with many types of telephone paging
equipment, amplified speakers and horns, tone generators, and intercom systems.
The SPS versions use switching technology to provide large current capacities in small packages that gate energy directly to the storage caps at the power supply output. This is a highly efficient way to convert voltages, resulting in minimal heat generation.
The wall-mounted SPS versions of power supplies (SPS2410, SPS2425, and SPS2454) include special mounting holsters for easy and secure wall mounting.The holsters are fastened to the wall and then the power supply is slipped in.The holsterís spring action tab ensures the power supply is secure. A side-mounted PCB provides a means of breaking out the power supply's cable connector into multiple screw terminals.The screw terminals are also pluggable for added ease of installation.
- Digital switching technology provides large current capacities in small packages with minimal heat generation (SPS models)
- 24V DC Output
- Wide selection of current capacities (300 mA to 5.4A range (+6 to +108 CU,s))
- Pluggable terminal strips (SPS2410, SPS2425 and SPS2454) for added ease of installation
- Mounting holsters for easy and secure wall mounting (SPS2410, SPS2425 and SPS2454)
- PRS2403 and SPS2406 offer barrel-type connectors or stripped and tinned wire for flexibility and convenience
- All models UL listed
- Two-Year Warranty