Bogen KFLDS30T 30-Watt Wide Dispersion Horn w/Transformer
The Bogen KFLDS30T is a wide dispersion, high intelligibility,
reentrant type loudspeaker, designed for applications
where wide angle projection and select audio
directivity is a necessity.
The flare-shaped horn can be rotated to project sound in either the horizontal or vertical plane.The speaker's all-purpose tilt and swivel base simplifies installation and makes such positioning possible.
Its sturdy, weatherproof, polycarbonate and aluminum construction is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Screw terminals make installation fast and easy. Plastic cover protects connectors and 70V/25V impedance selector switch, and provides strain relief for the audio line.
- 30 watts max @ 70 volt or 15 watts max @ 25 volt
- Weatherproof, polycarbonate and aluminum construction
- Driver enclosed in waterproof housing
- 170° dispersion with rotatable horn flare
- All-purpose mounting bracket shall provide precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment
- Seven-position weather-sealed switch matches either a 70V or 25V constant-voltage line
- Tap settings for 70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.8; for 25V: 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.8, 0.9, 0.5, 0.25
- Self-aligning, field-replaceable diaphragm
- High intelligibility and efficiency
- Screw terminals for easy audio line connection
- Plastic cover protects connectors and impedance selector switch, and provides strain relief for the audio line
- Banding slots on bracket permit mounting on beams or pillars, and use of a beam clamp
- Textured mocha enamel finish, matching polycarbonate horn flare
- Two-year warranty