Bogen GS250D Gold Seal Series Mixer Amplifier (250 Watts)
The Gold Seal Series amplifiers are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of today’s sophisticated soundsystems. They combine unique and useable features with ultra high reliability and professional performance.
The amplifiers are available in 250 and 150 watt models, each with exactly the same features to provide powerand performance no matter how large or small the application.
The Bogen Gold Seal Series amplifiers are an extraordinary addition to Bogen's line of quality audio amplifiers.Designed with the sound contractor in mind, they provide unparalleled flexibility and versatility, without the needfor add-on modules.
In addition to its extensive flexibility, the Gold Seal Series amplifiers provide a combination of features not foundin other commercial amplifiers. The Gold Seal Series amplifiers also offer Class D Amplification for increasedoperating efficiency.
- 4 dedicated MIC inputs
- 1 selectable MIC/TEL input
- 1 selectable MIC/AUX input
- 1 dedicated AUX input
- 4-ohm, 8-ohm, 25V, 25VCT, and 70Vtransformer-coupled outputs
- Rack mountable – 2RU package
- Dual-function, 10-band graphic equalizer (Acoustic EQ or Feedback Control modes)
- True loudness contour function
- Audio Enhancement circuit for improved intelligibility
- Switchable phantom power supply (13V DC)
- Variable AUX input muting
- Remote master volume control capability
- Automatic level control
- Input muting via contact on all inputs
- Voice activated AUX muting on TEL input
- AUX fade back after TEL page
- Pre-amp Out/Power amp In (insert) connections
- Booster amp output connection
- Tape output connection
- Balanced line driver output (using WMT1A accessory
- Low-cut filter for MIC channels
- Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. and Canada
- Rack Mounting Kit (GSDRPK; sold separately)
- Remote Volume Control (GSRVC; sold separately)
- Security Cover (GSTRC; sold separately)