Bogen GDU150 Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone
|Specs | Manual|
|Brochure | Accessories|
The GDU150 is a dynamic, gooseneck microphone that features a durable all-metal case with a non-glare black finish. It has a 15 1 /2" long, fully flexible neck with an integral XLR mounting base.
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Outstanding speech intelligibility, feedback rejection, and user sound isolation
- High sound pressure capability and low sensitivity to breath/pop noise
- Superior shock-mount system to reject handling and transmission noise
- Rugged, reliable construction
- Integral multi-layer breath/wind filter
- Durable all-metal case with non-glare black finish
- Silent push-on/push-off talk switch on base
Element: Moving coil dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency: 100 Hz to 12 kHz
Sensitivity*: -75 dB +/- 3dB S/N
Ratio: >65 dB
Connector: XLR Male
Switch: Push-on/push-off talk switch on base
Dimensions: 17" L x 1 1 /4 " Dia.
Product Weight: 1 lb.
Finish: Non-glare black finish * (0dB=1V/microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)