BOGEN DFT120 Digital Feedback Terminator
|Specs | Manual | Accessories|
The Bogen DFT120 Digital Feedback Terminator provides high quality recording and playback of audio pages. The DFT120 breaks the acoustical feedback loop created by the telephone handset and paging speaker. The page is first recorded and then played back as soon as the source handset has been put on-hook. High capacity paging is accomplished by the DFT120s™ record during playback and page stacking capabilities. User selectable loop start trunk or 4 wire dry loop input interface and selectable 8 ohm or 600 ohm output impedances allow the DFT120 to directly connect to a wide range of customer premise equipment.
- 120 Seconds of total audio memory.
- Record a message while another is being played.
- Stack up to 8 messages for playback.
- Loop start or dry loop input modes.
- High sampling rate for excellent play quality.
- Multiple Record and Playback modes.
- Adjustable delay times between messages.
- Message abort and stop control available.
- Plugable terminal strip for easy installation.
- Regeneration of zone control DTMF tones.
- Message repeat function.
- Pre-page tone available.
- Unit status outputs indicating, in-use, play and record states.
- Selectable 8 or 600 ohm output impedance.
- Transformer isolated audio output.
- Output power, 0.125W @ 8 ohms or +4dBm @ 600 ohms.
- Automatic or externally controlled unit operation.
- Strips message zone control DTMF tones from the repeat message.
- DTMF controlled abort recording function.