Bogen ANS1R Ambient Noise Sensor
Bogen ANS1R comes with one (1) ANS500M Module
Bogen's plug-in signal-processing output modules add a new level of convenience and flexibility to the Power Vector amplifier line in that they automatically insert themselves into the mix bus signal path leading to the power amplifier stage. All Bogen output modules include an unbalanced input that is controlled by the amplifier's input control so that the number of inputs is not forfeited when using an output module.
AMBIENT NOISE SENSOR
(ANS1R) The ANS1R module is an ambient noise sensor module that adjusts the level of a page announcement and/or background music in an area of a building where ambient noise levels are continuously changing.
- Maximum gain control
- Ramp speed control
- Activity threshold control
- Ambient mic input threshold control
- Aux input can bypass gain control function
- Aux level input control
- Stereo unbalanced Aux inputs (electronically summed mono) with low priority
- Barrier strip connections for sensor microphone & remote defeat
- Gradual fade back from mute for Aux IN