Apogee Pro Audio Trapezoidal Loudspeakers AMT15
The AMT-15 speakers are designed to deliver high-output music and sound reinforcement in a cost-efficient package.
The AMT-15's robust 15-inch woofer offers rich, dynamic bass response down to 50 Hz. The 45mm compression driver diaphragm, comprised of an aluminum alloy for added strength and rigidity, effortlessly handles the high input levels to match the woofer. A carefully designed crossover network accurately filters each driver for proper matching of phase and summation in the crossover region. The transition is much smoother than other loudspeakers in this class, making the sound more accurate and more realistic.
- Molded polypropylene construction
- Heavy gauge steel grilles with powder-coated finish
- Large, high-sensitivity woofers
- Ferrofluid®-cooled and damped, high-output aluminum alloy compression drivers
- Smooth, precise passive crossover
- Rich, dynamic bass response
- Up to 300W power handling capability for AMT-15
- Versatile mounting abilities with an integral tripod mount, attachment points for fly-rigging and stacking speakers directly on one another with top-side sockets to receive speaker feet
- Lightweight, with integral carrying handle molded into speaker housing
- Dual Speakon™ connectors for input and loop-through
- Dimensions: 27" H × 19" W × 15" D