Apogee Pro Audio Trapezoidal Loudspeakers AMT12
The AMT-12 speakers are designed to deliver high-output music and sound reinforcement in a cost-efficient package.
The AMT-12 combines the same high-output compression driver used in the AMT-15 with a high-sensitivity 12-inch woofer designed to maximize output. Slightly smaller and lighter, the AMT-12 can still fill larger rooms with plenty of power and with very accurate sound.
- Molded polypropylene construction
- Heavy gauge steel grilles with powder-coated finish
- Large, high-sensitivity woofers
- Ferrofluid®-cooled and damped, high-output aluminum alloy compression drivers
- Smooth, precise passive crossover
- Rich, dynamic bass response
- Up to 200W power handling capability for AMT-12
- Versatile mounting abilities with an integral tripod mount, attachment points for fly-rigging and stacking speakers directly on one another with top-side sockets to receive speaker feet
- Lightweight, with integral carrying handle molded into speaker housing
- Dual Speakon™ connectors for input and loop-through
- Dimensions: 23-1/8" H × 16-1/4" W × 13-1/8" D